I want to show you how spending $10 per week will improve your profits and make your business stand out from the rest. It doesn’t matter what type of business you have. Everyone can benefit from this and it may surprise you.
Did you know that dehydration is the number one cause of daytime fatigue, well most people actually don’t. 75% of the adult population suffer from chronic dehydration, now that number is huge. Here are just a few facts about water consumption and why everyone needs to be encouraged to drink more water.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day (half of that coming from food and drinks other than plain water) could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A tiny 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Researchers from the University of Connecticut’s Human Performance Laboratory found that even mild dehydration alters a person’s mood, energy levels, and mental function.
So when you look at those statistics you can see why you are not getting 100% from your staff and probably yourself. I am not saying that they are deliberately not working to their full potential, what I am saying is that they are more than likely not even aware that they are dehydrated. 99% of employers supply tea and coffee to their staff for break times which is wonderful. However, caffeine has been shown to contribute to dehydration. Most people will have a bottle of coke or some soft drink while on a break and all of these things are all making the situation worse.
We live in one of the hottest parts of Australia and many people just get used to the climate but they don’t think about whether their water consumption is adequate for their daily activities.
As an employer wouldn’t you want to make sure your staff are hydrated enough to work at peak performance for their whole working day and not just the morning. We all know it gets to about 2 pm and the afternoon fuzzies move in, everyone slows down and starts yawning and clock watching to see how much longer they have before home time. What if you could stop that and have your staff attentive and productive all day.
I have the solution!
Let us install a Filtered Water Cooler at your place of business. All this will cost you is $1.90 per day. Just imagine how much happier your staff will be once they are properly hydrated. Our research has found that once a cooler is installed the average person notices that their water consumption goes up by approximately 300 to 500%, people just automatically keep filling their bottles up and are much more focused and alert.
We install the cooler and service it every 13 weeks so you don’t have to do a thing.
- You filter your own tap water – a never ending supply of quality fresh water.
- You help the environment – reducing plastic packaging and your carbon footprint.
- All you need is water and power – we do the rest and installation is included.
- From less than $1.90 a day you can enjoy a constant supply of cool, filtered water at your premises.
- FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OFFER – CONTACT US TODAY!
That is how spending $1.90 per day will improve your profits.