Japanese water therapy helps promote weight loss, relieves stress and aids your digestive system to work more efficiently. Do you need more energy? Well, Japanese water therapy could be just what you need. Drinking water first thing in the morning will help to boost your overall health.
Japanese traditional medicine recommends drinking water just after awakening as there are many health benefits. The Japanese drink water as soon as they get up in the morning on an empty stomach.
Japanese Water Therapy Guidelines
- As soon as you wake up in the morning, on an empty stomach, drink four glasses of water, (160-200ML)
- Water should be consumed at room temperature or lukewarm. and you can add some lemon juice for the added health benefits or for taste.
- Brush your teeth.
- Do not eat or drink anything for at least 45 minutes, after this time you can continue with your daily routine.
A few more tips
- Do not eat or drink anything for two hours after each meal during the day.
- If you find it hard to drink 4 – 6 glasses then start off slow and build up to that amount over a couple of weeks.
- Elderly people or those who are unwell should start off at one glass and increase the amount gradually.
- wait a couple of minutes between glasses to give the stomach a break.
- Drink at least 8 – 10 glasses of water each day.
- Each night, before you go to bed, gargle 4-5 times with a mixture of warm water and salt.
Benefits of drinking water
- Helps to relieve stress.
- Boosts the metabolism.
- helps the body to flush toxins.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Boosts overall health.
- Helps to build a strong digestive system.
Why not give it a go and see what a difference the Japanese water therapy can make to your life. You really have nothing to lose, Japanese women have the most beautiful skin and complexions which many people claim to be from drinking water first thing in the morning and ensuring their bodies are always well hydrated. You have nothing to lose.