The benefits of Sole water have been seen by many who have tried it. Most of us have heard about drinking lemon water to help detoxify our bodies, but have you heard about adding water to your water for health? Salt can be very beneficial to our health. Salt naturally contains minerals that are necessary for our bodies to function.
- Keeping the body hydrated for longer by flooding it with necessary minerals.
- Provides vitamins and minerals to the body which are quickly absorbed when combining salt and water.
- Helps with sleep by relaxing the body.
- Clearer skin as salt helps with detoxing the cells.
- Helps digestion.
You can purchase Himalayan salt from most health food shops.
The video below explains in more detail as well as giving instructions on how to make the sole water.
How to Make Sole Water
Sole water is very easy to make and therefore something that you should add to your health regime.
- Take a glass jar with a plastic or glass lid. (Not metal as it will corrode from the salt).
- Fill the jar to 1/4th full with Himalayan salt.
- Fill to about 1 inch below the top of the jar with filtered water.
- Cover with lid and shake gently to mix.
- Leave overnight on bench top for salt to dissolve.
- In the morning, you will notice that the water will be fully saturated. If there is still some salt left then it is ready to use.
- If there is no salt left then add some more and leave it to sit for more time.
- Each morning, place one tablespoon of the sole water into a glass of filtered water (room temperature) then drink it.